Hersteller Initiative Software
What is Hersteller Initiative Software (HIS)?
HIS Metrics supported by QA–MISRA with threshold checks:
- COMF (comment density)
- PATH (number of paths)
- GOTO (number of jump statements)
- v(G) (cyclomatic complexity)
- CALLING (number of callers)
- CALLS (number of callees)
- PARAM (number of arguments)
- STMT (statements per function)
- LEVEL (call levels)
- RETURN (number of returns)
- VOCF Language Scope
- ap_cg_cycle number of recursive path
And the following HIS Metrics are supported by QA-MISRA without threshold checks:
- NOMV This metric counts the number of violations of the HIS Subset MISRA C 1.0.2.
The number of rule violations of supported and activated MISRA rules is shown by QA-MISRA.
- NOMVPR This metric counts the number of violations of the HIS Subset MISRA C 1.0.2. per rule.
The number of rule violations of per supported and activated MISRA rules is shown by QA-MISRA